Red Fife Wheat Flour
$8.75 – $70.00
- Organic whole grain flour.
- Milled from Canadian grown Organic Red Fife Grain.
- Contains no additives, preservatives, or blending (do NOT blend lower quality grains together when milling the flour).
- Since 1988 Nunweiler’s Flour Company has been milling whole grain flour without separating the bran and germ from the original kernel. No additives or preservatives are used in the flour, simply the entire whole grain kernel, keeping all the nutrients nature intended.
- Made in Saskatchewan, Canada.
Canada’s heritage wheat! Red fife was the dominant wheat in Canada until 1905. Ideally suited for traditional artisan baking. It is renowned for its robust flavour.
Organic Red Fife Flour, Wheat.
Store in a cool dry place, up to 24 months.