- Made from Canadian grown organic buckwheat grain.
- Buckwheat is one of the best sources of high-quality, easily digestible proteins. It is also a good source of Rutin, a flavonoid with various biological and physiological activities including antioxidation, anti-inflammation, and anti-hypertension.
- An excellent source of complex carbohydrates, Nunweiler’s Organic Buckwheat Flour is high in dietary fiber (it’s whole grain) – important for promoting a healthy digestive system, aiding in weight management and reducing blood sugar and blood cholesterol levels.
- Contains no preservatives, no additives and not blended (do NOT blend lower quality grains together when milling the flour).
- Since 1988 Nunweiler’s Flour Company have been milling whole grain flour without separating the bran and germ from the original kernel. No additives or preservatives are used in the flour, simply the entire whole grain kernel, keeping all the nutrients nature intended.
- Made in Saskatchewan, Canada.
Buckwheat flour can be added into nearly any recipe for a unique nutty flavour. It is high in fiber and contains easily digestible proteins; making it fantastic for French crêpes.
Can be substituted in at ¼ to 1/3 of the flour weight.
Organic Buckwheat Flour.
Store in a cool dry place, up to 24 months.